Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Welcome Summer 2011!

I love this day... It's my favourite day of the year, being the longest day of the year. It's almost 10:00 and it's still not quite dark out... By tomorrow the days will begin to get shorter and for some reason that makes me sad! I'm such a helio-centric. I definitely prefer warmer weather, so I am glad that Summer is officially here! Then despite the heat, I have a slight fear of over-powered below zero air conditioning. So, I almost always carry a scarf or shawl in my bag, no matter the season. Here are some of the pieces I found on my search for a patterned Summer weight scarf.
Julie is a Toronto designer and we often cross paths on our daily travels in the city. I'm liking her new work!
Might have to bike over to the shop on Ossington to check out the latest offerings in real life!

Okay... I think I am going to sew myself something new and season appropriate to wear before I head of to dreamland for the night. Happy Summer to you all!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails