Friday, April 20, 2012

Sakura

Earlier this week I took what is turning into my annual visit to check out the cherry blossoms in High Park.  I know I have taken and posted plenty of pics before, but I cannot seem to help myself!  It was crazy windy the day day I chose to go.  In fact there was a wind warning issued that day by the weather people that know.  It was tough to keep your eyes open in the gale force winds, so I didn't get to sit on the lawns, zone out a bit and sketch new designs as I had planned.

I may have mentioned this before... I didn't read my old posts, but we had two big bushy beautiful trees on our front lawn in the first house I lived in as a kid.  The smell of the blossoms and the flutter of the falling petals brings me right back to being 5 years old.








Ahh dreamy...

Ok.  C'est tout.  Thank you for indulging me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails