Friday, April 6, 2012

Thank you

Oh!  I have been meaning to say a belated thank you to those of you that came out to the One of a Kind Show last week!  Thank you all for making it such a success!  After doing the show for so many years, we have developed a great and loyal following.  It's always loads of fun to catch up with customers that are so kind to visit every show.

Thank you to all the blogs that showed us some MoonRox love!  Links to all of the lovely posts have been added to the Facebook Page.  Take a peek!  I was happy to discover some new blogs to read!

Also a special thank you to my friends and family who gave up their time to come and help me out!  I absolutely could not do it without your support.

Thank you, thank you!

(Image of card by Rifle Paper Co.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails