Monday, May 7, 2012

A week in Spring

Good morning!  Hope you had a nice weekend!  I enjoyed mine.  It was so nice and sunny here, which always makes me (well, most people really) happy!  These are some photos taken over the past week or so...
 Just a part of the personal jewel stash.
Spent a lot of time scavenger hunting...
Think I may have finally found the materials to complete my project!
Visited friends, played with adorable little people, and admired bright pink blossoms in their neighbourhood.
Scoped out new spots...
Checked out an art event...
complete with a half-pipe.
and ginormous shoes.
Enjoyed a bike ride with a pal...
lapped up some fresh air...
and played tourist in the city.
Gazed at the super moon...
Such a magnificent bright mass in the sky...
Roamed around leisurely...
decided it is too early to plant balcony herbs...
refueled, caught some rays...
and stopped to smell the flowers.

I love Spring, don't you?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails