Sunday, June 24, 2012

No sweat

The last week went by in a blur... Been working away and eating massive meals lately!  I have been feeling as if I've been in a bit of sweat shop at times and have been grateful for the friends that have volunteered to lend a helping hand and to keep me company.  I fear I have taken on a task that is a bit over my head.  I have been hired to make many, many necklaces for a company. I have come to realize that this work is slightly outside of my realm and is going to be an enormous undertaking in very little time. I wasn't really going to talk about it here on the blog, as it is not for my own line, but for someone else. However, as it is all-consuming right now, I can't seem to help myself from discussing it! I've posted pictures here or there of materials gathered and I'll probably share some tidbits of work in progress, but I will likely not share the final product.  Let's just say there will be a lot of tubing and spray paint involved...  Wish me luck!  I like a good challenge!


At the same time, I have been keeping busy with MoonRox related work and getting ready for the Fall/Winter Collection.
Anyhow, here are some random photos taken lately.
Keeping office work fun with glitter pens and washi tape.
Spotted this rug that looks like it is made of lots of lots of men's ties chopped up.
My new iPhone cases arrived in the mail.
I always love a huge pile of pasta.
Had some treats.
Visited Kid Icarus to pick up Father's Day cards last week.
Feasted on lobster.
Caught some live music and somehow came home with a bag of candy like a kid on Hallowe'en.
Indulged in some quality dive bar chicken wings.
Gorged on delectable Polish delights.
Was treated to see Roger Waters' The Wall.  Serious show.
Enjoyed the gorgeous weather and made sure to work outside as much as possible.
And tried to keep cool in the heat wave we had.  

This is always one of my favourite times of the year... Love Summer!  Super long days and warm evenings make me happy!

My computer is misbehaving and this post has taken me far longer than intended with lots of waiting time for pics to load, so I'm off now!  A large pot of tea and a late night of work await me!  Goodnight and hope you had a nice weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails