Monday, October 26, 2009

Couple weekend pics

It was a grey Saturday, like much of last week. I went to Brantford with C. via lots of random back roads. Love the colour of the dried corn stalks against the dreary sky. We went to see a charity fight between the owner of Caged Dragon and a reporter. They were raising funds for the Canadian Cancer Society.

Then on Sunday, my cousins G. and S. were kind enough to bring me along to take our Grandmother out for dim sum. Thanks G. and S.!

And there went another week! I'm looking forward to this week. I am going to do a massive inventory to see exactly how much work I have produced so far and then going out to buy more supplies to make more, more, MORE!

Happy Monday! It's nice and sunny today!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails