Friday, September 2, 2011

Have a great long weekend!

I heard the air show planes zoom by this morning... it's now officially the Labour Day long weekend! August was a stressful month and to be honest I am happy to see it end. I could hang on to the August temps though!

Some orders are traveling across the country now. I'm feeling a small amount of relief and accomplishment having got some of them shipped out. Now I am looking forward to a relaxing long weekend... might do a tiny amount of work!

Here are some random phone pics taken over the past couple months...
Lunching with J. above Nathan Phillips Square
Great spot above the busy streets.
Passing through the resto to a patio lunch with Aunt E. and fam.
Sunny day at the Distillery.
Chair for a pit stop while shopping.
Roy Thompson Hall glimmering in the light.

Happy Labour Day weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails