Thursday, September 8, 2011

New goods at Charlie Boutique!

New MoonRox have arrived at Charlie Boutique on Queen West.  Spotted some pieces nicely displayed around the shop and had a nice visit with the lovely owner Erin.  Above are the Entwined Bracelet in Golden and the Drop Earrings.
Here is the Entwined Bracelet in Cobalt/Teal.  I've been loving mine!  It's one of my fave pieces from this season.  Also on display are the Ribbon Earrings and Pod Earrings...
and a pile of yummy Hair Pins!
Visit the shop to check out all these goodies, and more, in person!  They have lots of great clothing in right now.  And at a very reasonable price range!  I picked up a cute dress that I know I will get a lot of wear out of.  The danger of delivering goods in person...

809 Queen Street West
Toronto, ON
647.436.8452
info (at) iluvcharlie (dot) com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails