Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Season's greetings!

Thank you to everyone who came to support MoonRox at the One of a Kind Show!  We have the best customers!  It was a great show and I'm already excited and filled with ideas for the next one...  I am especially thankful to the friends and family that offered up their time and energy to help!  Definitely could not get through the Show without all the help!

Now that the show's over, I am suffering from the worst post-show hangover than I can remember.  I guess it's the come down after the go-go-go frenzy of the past few months. Also being indoors with no daylight and standing up and talking all day has caught up with me.  Hoping to catch up on my sleep tonight and feel brand new tomorrow!

Once I get some outstanding orders out it'll be time to get ready for the holidays!  Need to think of some good gifts to craft!

These are a couple pics from T. and P.'s party the other night!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails