Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Japanese masking tape!


Before the One of a Kind Show I was looking for some cute packaging to use at the Show. I decided to use plain kraft paper notion bags with stickers with my company logo on them. Then I wanted some special way to seal the bags. I came across this masking tape made from washi paper and made in Japan. I got about 10 rolls online from Pencils.jp since I could not decide on only a few. Every time I have sealed a bag, it has made me happy! It's lovely stuff!

Then I decided I needed a special way to have them at the ready. I found this handmade wooden tape dispenser and purchased it from Happy Tape. I have yet to receive it as I ordered it too late, but I am still very excited about it!
The Happy Tape Blog features so many creative ways to use the tape. I'm looking forward to thinking of more!

First 2 photos from www.pencils.jp. Last photo from www.happytape.blogspot.com.

2 comments:

jocelyn said...

I too am addicted to washi tape, but didn't know about the dispenser. I need one that takes up less room than the wooden one. For now it's a free-for-all in a basket.

MoonRox said...

I have added more and I too have a free for all pile! Too pretty, that tape!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails