Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday's musings

It's Friday and I am exhausted. Stayed up wayyyy tooo late and got up too early, but it was for a good cause. Here are my random thoughts of the day:

- Digging these earrings. Find them in the Shop.
- The MoonRox fundraiser to support the victims of the disaster in Japan will end on April 11th, 2011. Keep shopping and helping!
- Going to make a big donation to The Corsage Project today. So excited to be a part of this... Hope the event is a huge success!
- Will have some new arrivals at boutiques to update you on soon. Here is the list of stockists as of now.
- You can now follow MoonRox on Twitter, HERE.

On non-MoonRox topics...
- Love the gorgeous colours of these tulip fields seen on Lemmemakeit. Can't wait for Spring blooms to pop here.
- Might be lining up with A. and S. for these.
- Ordered some of these to tame the tresses. Waiting for them to arrive in the mail!
- Like some of the D.I.Y. ideas seen on the Ikea blog.
- Plan to recover the parents' vintage teak chairs for my dining set.
- Need to sew some Summer dresses.
- Think I may bust out the old paints and put them to canvas.
- Looking forward to seeing Mrs. B. and the hubby next week.
- Need some chicken wings and beer! (Though not at this hour... )

So tired, I can't think of what else I meant to say... need a nap!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails