Monday, April 18, 2011

New gems at Made You Look

The glimmering Parkdale shop, Made You Look has been re-stocked of all your MoonRox needs. This is probably one of the best places to treat any sort of jewellery addiction. They represent the work of well over 100 Canadian designers, primarily from the Toronto area. I was so happy to see a nice display of MoonRox set up at the counter. They likely have one of the most complete selections of my work that you will find in a retail store. Unfortunately I forgot my camera that day, but I took a couple snap shots with my phone. Pop by their south-side location and you'll find...
Trinket Necklaces,
the Bracelet and other pieces from the Twinkle Pearl Creme Series,
charming Twinkle Pins,
Treasure Bracelets in lots of colour options,
and plenty of other pretty goodies!

Made You Look (south side location)
1273 Queen Street West
Toronto, ON
416.516.9595

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails