Friday, April 15, 2011

A vintage day

This is old news now, but I haven't had a chance to load these pics until now. I went to the Toronto Vintage Clothing Show at Wychwood Barns last Sunday. It was looking to be a gloomy Sunday and I was still in a bit of a haze. Partly from lack of sleep and partly from the effects of a slightly-fruitful-but-full-on-hardcore cross-border shopping Saturday in Buffalo with A. and S., complete with Buffalo wings! It has become our annual Spring day-trip and we had a great time despite my sup-par state. Anyhow, I was in the perfect mood for a fancy-free day at an antiques show. The venue was great (loved the natural light) and the show was a really nice size with good-quality vendors. And then the sun came out and it turned out to be a beautiful day!

Here are some photos from Sunday. I seem to take too many phone pics lately and not enough real camera photos, so please excuse me!
Ok... waaaaay past my bedtime. I am up so late right now as I was working on a bunch of things including some show applications. Think I'll take on some Summer events this year! Hope to get in!

Will post some more tidbits in the day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails