Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Jellies!

I have sported my fave jellies for a couple years now. They make me feel like it's the early 80's all over again! Sadly, they are on their last legs. I am on a search for some new ones... Melissa, a Brazilian company, makes so many great pairs. And, I would not be limited to only wearing jellies in good weather. They have taken injected thermoplastic shoes to a whole new level. Here are some samples, many of which are collaborations.
Melissa + Vivienne Westwood

Melissa Vinyl

Melissa + Campana
Melissa Joy + Alexandre Herchcovitch

I wasn't able to find a photo of the flocked pair I saw the other day. They look like velvet shoes! Too fun. Apparently all of their shoes are recyclable. For more plastic dreams, go to their website HERE.

Photos grabbed from www.melissaplasticdreams.com.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails