Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New stock at Twisted Sisters Boutik


New MoonRox have arrived at Twisted Sisters Boutik in St. John's, Newfoundland. I sent out a lot of Stud Earrings, Hair Pins, Zodiac Locket Necklaces and more!


Last month, when I was leaving the Mode Show one night, I got stuck driving back downtown in a torrential downpour. With me, I had Tennille, one of the two sisters from Twisted Sisters as well as Suzie from Foxy. Driving super-slowly, we could barely see and traction was terrible. There was a massive sign blown into the street, then a huge tree... and we only traveled a block. So we tried to wait it out at a gas station as it began to hail. Suzie ran into an employee and decided to travel with her as she was driving alone. Then Tennille and I decided to park ourselves at the nearest airport hotel restaurant and dine while we waited. So, we got to know each other a little bit on non-business terms -- She is a super nice lady! I was just having a little read of the store blog and it looks like they have a great team at the shop. And all of a sudden I feel like shoe shopping!

Check out Twisted Sisters Boutik on their BLOG or their FACEBOOK.
Go by and check out the shop if you are in the area!

Twisted Sisters Boutik
175 Water Street
St. John's, NL
709.722.6004

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails