Thursday, September 10, 2009

Miscellaneous pics at City Hall


I was running around one day last week... went to pick up some stones and beads. On my way home I stopped on a bench at City Hall to grab a spot of sunshine. I've never really sat and appreciated the fountain so I made like a tourist and snapped these.


And these are my ugly feet, but them toes are decked in really fab Essie "Bermuda Shorts" polish! This time last year I think I was probably basking on the beach IN Bermuda... so nice.

Aunt L. and I are itching for a treasure hunt. We cannot decide whether to go to the Christie Antiques Show that we've been to a couple times, or to stay in the city and scope out the garage sales at the Cabbagetown Festival. In previous years I have done the Cabbagetown Arts and Crafts Sale, but I was so tired of all the rain last Summer (my tent was leaking about 5 minutes after the show opened) that I did not apply to any outdoor shows this year. Luckily for the participants, it looks like the weather will hold up this time around. So, I might go check that out too!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails