Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Dinner under the trees

Last night I caught up with my dear friend E. at our usual dinner spot, Terroni on Queen. I love these warm evenings that have nary a hint of chill in the air. Perfect evenings for dining al fresco!

E. and I met back in the day when she joined our school in Grade 13. We bonded over lots of 18 year old laughter and maybe a wee bit of shopping and a few cheeseburgers. Our birthdays are one day apart, E. being one day older than me, and so we went out for a belated celebration.
We both made cards using Japanese masking tape! (These are cuter without smudges over E.'s name!) She gave me a super cute mani kit to complement my new polishes! How thoughtful! Looking forward to meeting up again soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails