Monday, May 17, 2010

Busy weekend

On Saturday, my friend A. and I roamed around town on our bikes. I failed to take any photos of our adventures as my hands were too cold for most of the day! We went for brunch at the Easy then hit up the Roncesvalles area looking for garage sales but did better with store sales. Then we rolled over to the Clothing Show to visit with our friends who were exhibiting and to scope out more deals. Also caught a peek at a dance competition while at the Ex. On our way home, we escaped getting huge tickets for rolling through 3 stop signs on our bikes. Phew! $330 saved... each! I will never do it again!
Yesterday we gathered some friends (big and small) and lounged in the park with lots of tasty picnic treats. Seemed like everyone else in Toronto did the same. It was nice to see the sun again after so many cold rainy days. Here's a photo that B. took. I'm enjoying my Lilliput Hat! I've never had a proper hat and it's such a treat. Then I went to eat a huge prime rib at The Keg for my Sister's birthday! There went another weekend!

It was a lovely one! Hope yours was too!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails