Friday, May 21, 2010

Let's hang!

J.M. had the week off so we hung out a bit. The weather this week has been amazing, so it was a perfect week to catch up with friends. J. M. and I went for a coffee and a stroll and picked up some surprise Let's Hang Zipper Pulls at Magic Pony. I soooo wanted the steak with the green hat, but opened up my package to find a pair of pills. He got the steak! I am so jealous! I think I have to go purchase more until I get the lime riding a scooter with the lemon in the sidecar! Too cute!
A. and I spotted these kitties hanging in Kensington. They would turn left and right in unison -- probably people watching on the warmest day of the year so far.
I also got a chance to hang with J. S. today. We caught up over lunch in the park. How cute is this little hand felted bird she is working on for her upcoming wedding! This guy is a prototype. The final products will be less googley-eyed.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Happy Victoria Day weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails