Sunday, May 9, 2010

Week in review

'Twas a nice quiet week. I felt like I got a lot of things cleared off my plate at the end of April, so I was happy to calm down a bit. Here's just some of what I got up to...
Went for a peachy lunch as faux tourists overlooking Dundas Square with C.,
saw a two-toned tree,
hung out with a not-so-secret admirer,
or three,
enjoyed sweets and tea and quiet time at home,
mmm...
dropped in on the Inspirations Studio Sale and got these unbearably charming cards and more,
and attempted to sew a dress that is turning out to look more like a hospital gown!

Wrapped up the week with Mother's Day dim sum with Mah Mah (grandmother) and a cheap and cheerful dins with Aunt L. The first full week of May just flew by!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails