Sunday, May 30, 2010

Antique outing

The next day, Aunt L. and I headed out to the Christie Conservation Area for the Antiques Show. I always really look forward to this show! And we've been lucky in getting good weather for a few years now. It was a scorcher, but I like it that way. Here are some photos taken over the day.
I love how this vendor created small art works as a way to display her amazing buttons for sale.
We had a great day! We came home just about empty handed, but really enjoyed inspecting all the wares and learning a few history lessons here and there.

Here's a look back at our visit in May 2009.

Now I am utterly exhausted from the events of the past few days! I hope everyone had an awesome weekend! Good night!

2 comments:

Smitten Kitten said...

Hey Monique! Great seeing you at the show. yeah we came back almost empty handed as well. Funny though 'cos I took the same picture as you did of the pretty flowers and plant display!

MoonRox said...

That was a nice one! That's the booth where we saw you! Hope you guys had a nice day! Great running into you outside of booth world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails