Thursday, May 13, 2010

Pretty things -- Seen and been

Ribbons stacked above the entrance at the new MacFAB store in Leslieville.
A bird light fixture by Challières
{found via Oh Joy!}
Pretty Essie nail polish that I treated myself to. These colours are named Golden Nuggets, Mint Candy Apple and Splash of Grenadine. None are age appropriate, but who cares!
A classic booth at the Lakeview Restaurant. Love these gems.
Colourful and delectable treats at Pusateri's.
Fresh magnolia blooms on the tree planted in honour of my Grandfather in the courtyard at Aunt L.'s place of work.
A dreamy scene from a recent Anthropologie catalogue that makes me want to travel to someplace warm and far away.

This list is admittedly quite scattered, but sometimes things are just pretty and I want to remember them. That's all!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails