Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Great customer service makes me happy!



Earlier in the year I got my 20-inch iMac at the Apple Store at the Eaton Centre. Never having had much experience (nor luck) with computers, I signed up for their One-to-One program. I've been going in religiously and learning everything to do with my Mac. This time around, I'm going to take full advantage of my computer and not just fudge around like I did with my previous machines which were all PCs. Yes... I've been converted to a Mac person. I'm now going to be so much more on the ball with my MoonRox paperwork. I might even enjoy it now that I know how to make proper spreadsheets!

And, I have been building my new website using iWeb. It's still a work in progress, but check it out if you have a moment or two.

So I have worked with several of the trainers at the Eaton Centre store and they have all been great. They are generally super-helpful, patient, accommodating and professional. One kind trainer was especially helpful today, so I thought I'd take the opportunity to share my good experience with the Apple Store and the One-to-One program. Now if only I could improve on my two-finger typing...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails