Friday, June 5, 2009

Bobby pins and a blog mention!




The MoonRox bobby pins have always been a big hit. People seem to keep adding to their collections as I find new motifs each season... and I must say that I have hoarded a few for myself... The pins are cute yet functional! They are made using unused vintage components from the 1960's. These pins are very high quality and hold tight in super-fine as well as the thickest hair! To pick some up, click on the images to go to the MoonRox Etsy shop, or email info[at]moonrox[dot]ca.

Also, here's a LINK to a MoonRox Orbit Ring mention in the blog amyinteriors. She put together a nice collage of blue items. Have a gander! Thanks Amy!

And don't forget to drop by the Cryptic Canvas tomorrow from 12-6 for the launch of the Niche Market. See my post on that from earlier this week HERE.

Ok, off to enjoy the rest of this glorious June day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails