Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Dearest Mother

Have you got your Mother's Day gift yet? If you live in Canada, there is still a bit of time! Orders in by Thursday, May 8th at 11 am E.S.T. can make it by Friday! No absolute guarantees, but I will do my very best and ensure to send them out by Thursday afternoon by next day service and it'll be in the hands of Canada Post. Go to the MoonRox Etsy Shop to check out the goods! An extra special Mom's Day gift is the "Dearest Mother" Token Necklace. It combines a vintage brass token, a few semi-precious stones and a tiny brass heart on an 18" brass chain. I can do other colour combos, just just pop me a note at info[at]moonrox[dot]ca or convo me through the Etsy Shop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooh, Mothers day, almost forgot!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails