Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tuesday evening

'Twas a delightful Tuesday evening.  I dined on ribs (plenty of them) and beans with some delish coleslaw with the God-brother (well, really he is my mom's God-son, but it is so much easier to say God-bro) at Phil's Original BBQ.  It was tasty, but I must say that I am slightly meated out. Below is a photo of the carnage so you can be equally meated out.  I think my sister would love this place.  I'll have to go with her one of these days.

838 College St., Toronto

Thanks to D. for taking me to Phil's!

After eating way too much, I went to a DVD release party for Addicted to Plastic by Ian Connacher.  That is Ian on the screen.  To get a copy of the DVD, go here.
The DVD release was accented by a musical performance by the artists that provided some music for the soundtrack.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmm. homemade coleslaw!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails