Thursday, May 14, 2009

Another year older...

This is a bit late, but I wanted to thank my dear friends and fam for all the well wishes when I turned yet another year older a few days ago.  I am now firmly planted in my mid-30's...  and I have no idea how it crept up on me so quickly! 
I received some really nice books from my sister.  One was Lena Corwin's "Printing by Hand" and the other was a book called "Softies" by Therese Laskey.  I'm looking forward to reading these.

Aunt L. gave me these fabulous vintage finds.  Pictured above is the most amazing beach bag I have ever seen and two perfect FireKing jadeite bowls.

On my birthday, I went on a cross-border shopping/road trip to Niagara Falls and Buffalo, NY with S. and A.  We had a great day roaming around looking for deals.  Here is a picture of an entire cabinet of skunks of all sorts that we found at a thrift shop.  I could not resist snapping a photo!  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails