Monday, May 4, 2009

High Park

Here are some shots taken in High Park over the past couple days. Sorry there are so many photos -- I can't help myself! I just can't get enough of this time of year. The shades of green are extra vibrant. Everything is fresh or just about to renew. After normally missing them, I finally caught the cherry blossoms in High Park... and so did a whole lot of people! There were loads of people in the park with cameras of all sorts. We saw so many goofy photo shoots! The winner must have been a young father standing with his legs a bit wider than shoulder width apart, carrying his tiny baby in his right arm while his wife straddled his left leg as if she was sliding down a fireman's pole with no feet on the ground. One of their parents served as photographer. It looked absolutely ridiculous and was wildly entertaining. It doesn't take much to entertain me, I guess! Anyhow the cherry blossoms were indeed lovely!  As were the peacocks and swans!










No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails