Thursday, May 28, 2009

I hope the rainy weather goes away...

...so that I can enjoy a nice morning at the Textile Museum's More Than Just a Yardage Sale.  I think this is the 14th year and I have probably only missed one in the last 10 years or more.  It starts tomorrow at 11 am at 55 Centre St, rain or shine.  All the items are donated and the event is run by Museum volunteers to raise proceeds for the Museum.  It's always a good treasure hunt.

This image is from Anita's post on BlogTO for last year's sale.  That's part of the side of my head with sunglasses on top in between the red haired lady (holding an armload of batting) and the lady in plaid.  I told you I go every year!  And in the foreground in green is Davis from Lines by Davis who I have met a few times at the One of a Kind Show.

If I score any good gems, I'll let you know.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails